OI-SC4 Shutter Controller
The OI-SC4 is an external four-channel shutter controller designed for use with solenoid-based shutters.
Control signals may be supplied directly from the OASIS-4i controller, or any TTL-compatible input signal. Manual switches may also be fitted for direct control from the OI-SC4 front panel.
- Four shutter control channels
- Control via 4 TTL-compatible inputs.
- Control inputs can be active high or low, selectable via internal DIP-switches.
- Control signals may be output as +3.3 to +5V open collector signals if required to control other devices.
- Mains power supply 100-240V ac, 1.0A max., 50/60Hz.
- Can be fitted with manual operating switches upon request.